Our Coronavirus precautions
A note to all our customers regarding our COVID-19 precautions.
As you may already know we were taking significant precautions prior to lockdown, in fact more than anyone else in the industry that we know of. So Naturally when we return these practices will remain however we have added extra precautions into our routine.
We believe our extensive precautions should reassure and ease any anxiety our customers may have
1. All staff will be temperature scanned each day prior to starting their shift and staff will also be working in small bubbles should there be any need to isolate.
2. All accommodation will be sterilised before and after each guest with a sterilisation fogger, including all corridors and lobby’s, as well as increased daily cleaning schedules.
3. Door handles both internal and external will be sanitised several times a day.
4. Hand sanister will be available at the entrances of all our buildings.
5. All our hotel key cards will be sanitised on a daily basis before being handed back out to guests.
6. Guests will be provided with a remote reception in which a member of staff will be contactable via WhatsApp, text or call throughout their stay.
7. On arrival, guests will be invited to check in outdoors, weather permitting
8. We will be installing a video intercom doorbell which guests will ring on arrival for check in. This will enable us to efficiently talk them through our check in process to ensure minimal contact. A contactless check in will be available on prior arrangement for those who feel anxious of human contact.
9. Check out will be contactless. Guests stay will be charged for in full 48 hours before check in to allow for minimum contact for both theri and our safety. Our reception team will also be available all day, everyday should they need anything.
10. Accommodation will not be serviced daily. We will service accommodation for those staying over 3 nights, therefore their rooms will be serviced on the 4th day. There will be stations set up in each building with tea, coffee and other supplies that guests may need. Off course, all guests have the opportunity to refuse room service on their 4th day if they do not feel comfortable with staff entering their room. Do not disturb signs are be available for this purpose.
11. Contactless room service will be available via our all new dedicated “golden Fleece Inn” app (available on iphone and android from app stores).
Once our bar and restaurant is allowed to reopen we plan to have a closed door policy with reservations only which can be made through our online platform and the below practices that were enforce prior to lockdown shallop remain:
- All cutlery and condiments and table decorations have been removed from our tables to allow easy sanitation.
2. Customer hand sanitiser stations are now located outside our bathroom doors and by the entrance to our dining room.
3. Our cutlery now is not only sanitised by the dishwasher but afterwards passes through a UV & heat treatment unit. It will then be wrapped and delivered to your table along with single use condiments with your food order.
4. No contact food and drink table ordering will be available from all tables inside and out, simply download our “golden fleece inn” app from the app store.
5. State of the art high efficiency HEPA air purifiers capable of removing viruses & pollutants from the air are located within the building.
6. Door handles will be sanitised several times a day. In addition to this hand rails and other surfaces that are high traffic will be given the same treatment.
We feel confident that with the above measures in place and a few more behind the scenes you can have faith in the fact we are doing all we can to protect your health as well as our staff.